Monday, August 13, 2012

mid-august

Hi

The people at Walgreen's wrote "dark negatives - scan manually" on the outside of my envelope this time + they were totally out of order so this may or may not be backwards. Whatever. Past two weeks-ish have been weird, lots of back and forth travel and things happening in strong doses. Summer is almost over; almost all of my friends have moved back to school, but like usual, I start latest of anyone. Still 2.5 weeks to go.

This roll turned out really well; the only photos not included here are because I bracketed a little for exposures so duplicates. 
First half-ish is Janie's last night here out of like two for the whole summer and Nora's last night before going to Colorado to visit Matt. We watched the sunset at the beach and lay on the sand for a long time looking at the stars which were very pretty. Milky Way has been happening a little lately, which is never anything but magic.

d/t mc

errands~ (shopping)













butt

swimmer


actual stars from like a 3 minute exposure– I have never gotten this to work before so I am really excited
matt drivin us somewhere but i forget where
Then I went to Chicago for interviews / OTC meeting and Catie and I housesat for one of my aunts in suburbia Chicago; we ate popcorn and lots of fruit and watched the Olympics, pretty much. 




catie loves doing this a lot





bunny
Then I just went outside at home to finish up the roll.


it rained just lightly enough that the trees totally protected the pavement




I saved this in the garage for something but I haven't decided what yet. It is really cool.

K bye

1 comment: